VERMONT CHEESE SUMMIT
AUGUST 13-14, 2022
This event is focused on connecting cheese wholesale buyers and food professionals to Vermont cheesemakers through a series of organized site visits, educational programs, and sampling sessions designed to provide time for one-on-one conversations and interactions with cheese producers here in Vermont.
Saturday August 13
- An organized day of tours hosted across Vermont by individual cheesemaking creameries and farms – so that buyers and industry professionals can see and experience these unique spaces first-hand.
Sunday August 14
A day at Shelburne Farms (Shelburne, Vermont) featuring:
- A sampling session where buyers, cheese sellers/mongers, and industry professionals can have one-on-one cheese tastings and conversations with ~40 Vermont cheese producers
- Educational sessions with experts and cheesemakers about cheesemaking, what makes Vermont cheese unique, and the life and efforts of cheesemakers in Vermont – all curated just for our attendees!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Cheese buyers and sellers from specialty food and cheese retail shops, coops, groceries, food hubs, and other cheese selling locations
- Chefs and staff from restaurants and prepared food businesses
- Cheese and food media, influencers, and freelance writers
Interested in attending this awesomely tasty event? Take our attendee survey!
We need your support! The Vermont Cheese Summit is an educational and networking event dedicated to connecting Vermont cheesemakers with cheese and food industry professionals. If you would like to help support this event, please check out our sponsorship options.