EARLY BIRD CLUE
This clue is “virtual” – so you can do it from anywhere! And you can use it to help complete any clue packet you pursue; that means that instead of doing 5 clues to complete your clue packet – you only have to do 4 from your clue packet!
Early Bird Clue: The Sum of Great Cheese
Many people love Vermont’s cheese – but few know how much impact this artisan industry has on the state and Northeastern U.S. as a whole. Using the video below, answer the following, then add up all your numbers to get your total. We call this total: The sum impact of making great cheese!
- What percentage of Vermont’s dairy farms are small and have less than 200 animals?
- What percentage of New England’s milk is produced in Vermont?
- There is ONE cheesemaker per how many people in Vermont?
- Every day, dairy brings in how many dollars in “circulating cash” to the state of Vermont?
- How many jobs does dairy provide in Vermont?
Just hold on to your answers – then drop them into your clue packet’s answer uploads, and you’ll be one clue down! Links to the answer upload site will also go live Monday September 14!